Find a Modification Proceedings Attorney

Enter your location to find a modification proceedings attorney closest to you.

Locate me

Use your current location to find a modification proceedings firm.

Find a Divorce Modification Lawyer

Life is unexpected, and the original child support, child custody or spousal support order that was enforced upon your divorce or separation may no longer work. You may find it increasingly difficult or outright impossible to continue to comply, and your only option may be to undergo modification proceedings. You may be able to petition to the court to modify your support or custody order due to relocation, job loss, illness, injury, remarriage or a change in the child's needs. The change in circumstances must be significant enough to warrant a modification, or your petition is not likely to be approved.

Every state has its own approach to divorce modification, and it is therefore crucial to discuss your particular concerns with a local lawyer who has the know-how to provide sound guidance. Take this opportunity to compare family law attorneys who handle divorce modifications in your area.