Latest News 2012 January Man Gets Probation for Unpaid Child Support

Man Gets Probation for Unpaid Child Support

A man in the Beatrice, Nebraska area has reportedly received probation in regard to his failure to pay child support case. According to reports, he will have 60 months of probation for criminal non-support. He did plead no contest to the charges in order to accept a plea agreement. The case reportedly involved him failing to pay child support around the amount of $23,000.

Child support matters are taken very seriously by courts and can result in various outcomes. You need to know that when you are dealing with in possible child support matters that you do have rights that should be protected. You can resolve this child support matter in a beneficial way if your case is handled properly. It's in your best interest to make sure that your case is settled in the way that you deserve it to be. By working with a family law lawyer, you will be able to move forward from your family matter and get your life back together. An attorney will always have your best interest in mind while fighting to protect your rights. You can count on a lawyer to know how to approach your case so that it is resolved in the best manner possible. Please take some time today to contact a family law attorney and begin discussing the details of your case now.

Categories: Child Support, Family Law