Latest News 2012 February Father Seeks Child Support in Strange Case

Father Seeks Child Support in Strange Case

Last year a woman went missing from Orlando, Florida and her estranged husband and father of her two children was named as the primary suspect. Despite the ongoing criminal case against him, D.S. Jr. was given custody of their two children. Now that the case has cooled down, he is petitioning the court to access a special fund that holds money for his children. He claims that he cannot support the two children on his own and needs those funds to supplement his income. The money came from his missing wife who was paying $800 in child support even though she was also raising the children.

Are you having trouble raising your children on an existing child support order? If so, you may be able to petition the court to change the terms of your child support order. To learn more about this legal possibility, it is advised that you take the time to speak with a family law attorney in your city of residence as soon as possible.

Categories: Child Support, Family Law