Latest News 2010 August Plan for Inmates Owing Child Support

Plan for Inmates Owing Child Support

In Crawford County, Ohio, the issue of people who owe child support sitting in county jail instead of looking for jobs to support their children is now being addressed. Tom O'Leary, the head of Crawford County Job and Family Services, has reported that there are funds available through the Temporary Aid to Needy Families federal block grant to supply home monitoring bracelets to people who are behind on child support payments. By using these bracelets, these people could be out of jail and working to pay for their children, but still be monitored. O'Leary believes that this might work best with first-time offenders.

Dealing with child support issues is a very common situation and difficult to resolve. These cases need to be handled carefully because there are many details in proceeding forward. You need to be aware of how your case will work and what actions you need to take to defend yourself. You do have rights that should be protected and options in doing so. With the help of a family law attorney, you can resolve this matter in a timely manner and with the best possible outcome. Family matters are incredibly sensitive, but a lawyer will be able to settle this matter in the right way. An attorney will be able to fight to protect your rights while keeping your best interest in mind at all times. Contact a family law lawyer to protect your rights during this process and ensure that you are able to move forward with your life in the way that you want now.

Categories: Child Custody, Family Law